RADIESSE® for Hands
RADIESSE® for subdermal implantation for hand augmentation to correct volume loss in the dorsum of the hands.
Immediate volume correction that lasts:
- Quick in-office treatment
- Enhances the appearance of aging hands
- Lasts up to a year in most patients
- Clinically proven safe and effective
Frequently Asked Questions about RADIESSE® for Hands
RADIESSE is the only dermal filler FDA-approved to restore volume to the hands, diminishing one of the signs of aging hands and helping reduce the prominence of tendons and veins for smooth, natural-looking results.
RADIESSE for Hands is a natural next step in your aesthetic regimen to help your hands look more youthful.
After a quick in-office treatment, the volumizing effect of RADIESSE for Hands can be seen instantly with results that last up to 1 year in most patients. This unique filler continues to work by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen production.
- According to a recent clinical trial, 86% of patients reported improvement in the appearance of their hands 12 months after treatment with RADIESSE.
The most common side effects reported by patients were swelling, pain, redness and bruising in the treatment area. This is consistent with side effects following other filler treatments. Treatment recovery is predictable, with side effects typically resolving in 2 weeks without the need for additional medical treatment.
Yes. RADIESSE is an ideal option for restoring volume and delivering correction where it is indicated.
- RADIESSE is first and only filler deemed safe and effective by the FDA to correct lost volume in the back of the hands.
- RADIESSE has been trusted by physicians for nearly a decade with millions of treatments worldwide.