Are you ready to discover real, noticeable results? Learn more about BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) and decide if it’s time to ask your doctor about treatment.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the first and only FDA-approved product to temporarily improve both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines around the sides of the eyes.
How does BOTOX® Cosmetic work?
BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Your doctor will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity.
Did you know?
Important facts about BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA):
- In 2002, BOTOX® Cosmetic became the first product of its kind in the United States to receive FDA approval for moderate to severe frown lines
- In 2013, it became the first and only product to receive FDA approval for moderate to severe crow’s feet
- #1 selling product of its kind in the world
- 11 million treatments for moderate to severe frown lines have been performed since 2002
- Approved in 78 countries for aesthetic use
- Eight out of 10 BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) surveyed patients (n=299) say they will continue treating their frown lines
- Approximately 9 out of 10 BOTOX® Cosmetic surveyed patients (n=297) are willing to tell friends and family about their treatment
- Plus, BOTOX® Cosmetic has a record of experience that aesthetic providers know and trust.
How is BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) administered?
To temporarily improve moderate to severe crow’s feet, your doctor will inject BOTOX® Cosmetic into the muscle surrounding the sides of your eyes—called the orbicularis oculi.
For temporary improvement of moderate to severe frown lines, BOTOX® Cosmetic is injected into 2 muscles—the corrugator and procerus muscles.
How much Botox will I need?
*Each patient’s dosage varies. The diagram provided was constructed based on an industry average. By injecting less than recommended dose of Botox muscles will still remain active and thus may continue contracting.
Go out for lunch, come back looking rejuvenated!
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is a quick, 10-minute procedure that requires no downtime or recovery— it’s often called a lunchtime procedure. Think 2 treatments, 1 visit. Ask your doctor about receiving BOTOX® Cosmetic for moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet at the same time.
Will BOTOX® Cosmetic make me look like I’ve had work done?
When BOTOX® Cosmetic is administered by an experienced injector, you should not lose the ability to show expressions. BOTOX® Cosmetic is a technique sensitive procedure that should only be performed by a licensed and trained aesthetic provider who has expertise in facial anatomy. Talk to your doctor about your expectations and the results you want to achieve with treatment.